**NOTE DATE CHANGE!!** 2nd Annual NACEgiving!
November 07, 2011
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Add to Calendar
Sparians Bowling Boutique
141 Park at North Hills Street #120
Check out this super tasty menu that we will all enjoy together on Monday, November 7th at the 2nd Annual NACEgiving:
Passed Hors d’Oeuvres
- Smoked Salmon Lollipops
- Greek Bruschetta (feta, artichokes, kalamata olives, roasted peppers, oven-roasted tomatoes)
- Applewood Smoked Bacon-wrapped Figs with Stilton Mousse and Aged Balsamic
Cold Hors d’Oeuvres
- Mediterranean Antipasto
- Baked Brie with Dried Fruit Compote
- Assortment of Dips with Crostini and Pita Points (walnut Parmesan, babaghanouj, roasted garlic hummus, black bean hummus, smoked salmon mousse)
- Grilled Pork Temderloin Medallions with Creamy Polenta and Garlic Spinach
- Pan-Seared Chicken “Osso Bucco” with Caramelized Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Pine Nuts and Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Hot Hors d’Oeuvres
- Southern Wontons with Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce (country ham, collard greens, onions)
- Country Fried Frog Legs with Warm Molasses Bourbon Vinaigrette
- Andouille Sausage en Croute
- Maple Croissant Bread Pudding
- Roasted Pumpkin and Cardamom Panna Cotta with Bourbon Crème Anglaise
You will meet your 2012 board and find out ways to be more involved through serving on a committee or donating to one of our future monthly meetings. These are just some of the ways to get the most out of your NACE membership and expand your network.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we will present the Interfaith Food Shuttle with a donation check from your support and hard work with the annual fundraiser. We will also fill backpacks to help with the IFFS Backpack Buddies program, which will support the increase in need during the holiday season so these children do not go hungry.
And, of course, we will have a fabulous time bowling in teams, enjoying great food, wonderful music and even better company!
We look forward to celebrating the community of NACE and the joy of giving back to the community at large!
Thanks to this month's meeting sponsors:
...and to this month's Door Prize Sponsors:
- F8 Photo Studios
- American Tobacco Campus
- Sienna Hotel
- Bliss by Sam
A Year into Covid ~ Using Diversity as a Launching Pad
1705 East Millbrook Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Building a Business after a Life Changing Moment ~ Virtual Meeting with Jose Rolon